About the Annual Conference
Thank you to everyone involved in the success of the November conference, where classes and robust discussions around “Leading Now for the Future” took place.
Here are contacts and resources for your follow-up questions:
- Registration-related questions: WSSDA Registrar: email@example.com
- Exhibitor or sponsorship questions: Sean Fleming, firstname.lastname@example.org, 206.227.0669
- Materials: All materials submitted by presenters and exhibitors are on the app. Log in from your desktop to easily download those of interest.
About the conference
The WSSDA Annual Conference is the premier annual event for school directors and superintendents. It is the largest gathering of education policymakers in the state of Washington. Per WSSDA bylaws, the conference takes place on the east or west side of the Cascades in alternate years.
2018 Conference timeline
Exhibitor and sponsor sign-ups: Open mid-January
Call for session proposals: Typically late April through late-May
Annual Conference: November 14-17, 2018 (Wed.-Sat.) - Spokane Convention Center and Davenport Grand
Future conference dates
- Nov. 21-24, 2019 (Thurs.-Sun.) Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Nov. 18-21, 2020 (Wed.-Sat.) Spokane Convention Center and Davenport Grand
- Nov. 18-21, 2021, (Thurs.-Sun.) Hyatt Regency Bellevue
- Nov. 16-19, 2022 (Wed.-Sat.) Spokane Convention Center and Davenport Grand