Travel and Local Information
- The Hotel RL Spokane at the Park offers a shuttle to the Convention Center. If you should require transportation during the conference, inquire at the front desk.
- The Davenport Grand and the Double Tree are connected to the Spokane Convention Center by a sky bridge.
- Map and directions to the Spokane Convention Center
- Contact information for all hotel shuttles from the airport: The DoubleTree and Hotel RL Spokane at the Park offer complimentary shuttles. The Davenport Grand has a private town car for pick-up/return to the airport that is $25 plus taxes one-way.
- Other transportation options from the airport
- Parking at the Spokane Convention Center:Self-parking is $10.00 per day (subject to change) in the garage directly underneath the Spokane Convention Center.
- Alaska Airlines & Horizon Air Discounts:Book your flight on www.Alaskaair.com and add the WSSDA discount ECMZ654 to receive a 7 percent discount off published rates. You may also make your reservation through the Group Reservations Desk at 800.445.4425 ($15 service charge applies). This discount is valid for travel between November 10 –20, 2018 to/from any US airport except Hawaii and Alaska. Blackout dates on November 16, 17 & 18 are due to the Thanksgiving holiday
There are numerous restaurants, shops and fun things to see in Spokane.The Visit Spokane website may help you plan your time there, while the restaurant listing will give you ideas for Boards’Night Out. Make reservations early for that open evening of fun with your board on Thursday, November 15.
Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Throughout all meeting spaces at the Spokane Convention Center, Davenport Grand,and DoubleTree Hotel
- In all sleeping rooms at contracted hotels.