On Call equips school districts with timely, ready-to-use news items and professional advice on how to engage the community, inform parents, and motivate staff.
Get 10 issues per year
Examples of past topics include:
- communicating about your budget
- using social media effectively
- building community support
- creating district-wide calendars
- managing relationships with the media
Subscribers receive access to back issues in addition to new ones.
Need help logging in or updating who should get an email when the latest issue is ready? Contact:
- Sean Duke
Every issue contains timely and relevant information in a format that is easy to use by any district, especially those that are too small to have a dedicated communication specialist. —
Marti Kline, IOWA ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOL BOARDS