Now you can get learning on demand with WSSDA’s virtual Board Boot Camp!
What to expect
With registration you gain access to the seven-part course curriculum, which includes:
- Part 1: Welcome to Virtual Board Boot Camp
- Part 2: School Board Governance & the Governance Team
- Part 3: Roles & Responsibilities
- Part 4: Educational Equity and Working with Data
- Part 5: Open Public Meetings and Legal & Ethical Responsibilities
- Part 6: Superintendent Panel
- Part 7: Live Interactive Sessions – Q&A + Scenarios*
Live, interactive sessions
In the live sessions you’ll practice scenarios, ask questions, and network with other attendees. After you register for Boot Camp, you’ll be asked to select a session:
- Wednesday, April 21 at 12-1 p.m.
- Monday, May 10 at 12-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 1 at 5-6 p.m.
Start learning at your own pace and register today!